[mythtv-users] Zap2it Subscription

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Thu Nov 4 08:53:29 UTC 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 03:05 am, John Andersen wrote:
> I've seen people who have switched from dishnet to directtv
> and have both sets of sat boxes sitting around.  Apparently
> these are too cheap to send back and the companies
> never bother to collect them.

From someone who has had to climb up on a roof and remove the four 5" bolts
they sink into the roof when they install I can verify they just leave them
behind.

My advice... just remove the top and leave the mount in place ... a lot easier

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"