[mythtv-users] MythTV and ISOs?

Dave K. Packham Dave.Packham at utah.edu
Wed Nov 3 23:35:55 UTC 2004

I seem to remember that some Linux app Played ISO images and maintained
the menus and all.  Oggle?  I cant remember but im sure that you could
search the Gossamer list for that name.

If you have disk space.. Go for it.

For us who don't.   Lets figure out a way to rip the DVD to ISO and xvid
compress the video and maintain the menu and ISO structure  :)

Dave P