[mythtv-users] Need help with MythDVD

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:55:54 UTC 2004

>If I am not wrong Evan, you have to go to the menu and push Play DVD in
>order to watch your DVD.
>If that is not working check you command to play the dvd, check that you
>have the requiered programs (xine or mplayer), and try again.

I already tried pressing the Play DVD option and it didn't do
anything.  I know mplayer works because I used it to show a capture
when following Jarod's guide. I tried a variety of the playing options
(Do nothing, Play DVD, etc) and none of them have worked.

I guess it is going to be another day another adventure with trying to
get this myth box working

open to suggestions...