[mythtv-users] Dual VGA nVidia setup

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Wed Nov 3 04:17:46 UTC 2004

Dude,

your work *paid* for LCDs!!!!  Lucky dog.  I have dual 19" monitors
which are the same visible.  I'm waiting for newegg to come back in
stock with Dual DVI ASUS 5200 for $105.  Right now my home box is with a
Ti4200 with single DVI and single VGA; one screen looks great, the other
one looks ghosted.  I stopped running linux on it because it's a
NForce2, but since they fixed the problems I may give it another whirl.

Yan