[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase 0 replacements made

M L Carrington mlc at jupiter.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 19:36:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

My mythfilldatabase has stopped working. I'm using tv_grab_uk_rt and it was working well with the new version but now its stopped working. The errors I'm getting are of the form ...

DB Error (program insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO program (chanid,starttime,endtime,title,title_pronounce,subtitle,description,category,category_type,airdate,stars,previouslyshown) VALUES(:CHANID,:STARTTIME,:ENDTIME,:TITLE,:TITLE_PRONOUNCE,:SUBTITLE,:DESCRIPTION,:CATEGORY,:CATEGORY_TYPE,:AIRDATE,:STARS,:PREVIOUSLYSHOWN);
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Duplicate entry '1057-2004-11-01 23:30:00' for key 1

Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.
2004-11-02 04:49:50 mythfilldatabase: Listings Download Finished

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this problem ?

Matthew