[mythtv-users] Scrolling in MythMusic playlist selection screen

Benjamin Carlisle bcarlisle at 24oz.com
Tue Nov 2 15:37:19 UTC 2004

Just adding another data point...

Similar things are happening for me as well. Once the music list is loaded,
I hit a letter on the keyboard to scroll to a certain point in the
alphabetical list (such as 'H' for Harry Connack Jr), and the machine seems
to hang for a bit (no helper popup) and after roughly 10-12 seconds, finally
figures out where to go in the list.

I have roughly 3500 tracks in my library.

> Well, this is a bit of a mystery. Going to need distro and
> Qt versions
> to see if others with the same problem can figure out commonalities.

Using Knoppmyth R4V4, but upgraded to Myth 0.16.20041014-1 from CVS. Using
Qt-3.1.1-9.

> OK. Anyone else having this problem: did it start with 0.16?

This was occurring with 0.15 as well.

-Ben