[mythtv-users] The sub $500 mythbox

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Tue Nov 2 13:58:03 UTC 2004

Nice, though I would probably not buy a Biostar MB.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-123-216&depa=0

This board has better power setup, but 1 fewer PCI and 1 less DIMM slot
and $10 more.  But it is an Epox and supports dual VGA.  The PCI slot is
not such a big loss since you only need 1 for PVR250.   Also not sure
your case has enough juice for an Athlon...  Powmax makes crappy power
supplies.  I've replaced enough of them to not want to ever use them again.

Yan