[mythtv-users] troubles with xmltv and mythfilldatabase

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Tue Nov 2 10:58:58 UTC 2004

I've seen lots of the same errors and have still gotten data in the
database....it's quite puzzling.

I've tried running the grabber by it self and output to a file and then run
mythfildatabase on that file and I get eorrs while generating the file and
while importing it in the database, but still get data in the database......

I'm still investigating, but have no clues so far. Channels have been setup
and the indentifiers are there in the database format '142.tv.tv2.dk', while
in the tv2.xmltv file it's 'channel 142 tv.tv2.dk'

rgds
anders