[mythtv-users] Please unsub users from borganism.com

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 17:41:47 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 12:08 pm, Andrew Plumb wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:41:08 -0700, Shawn Asmussen
> <shawn.asmussen at gmail.com> wrote:
> [deletia]
>
> > Don't know if the GPG sig has anything to do with it, but I think that
> > there IS something about your messages that triggers spam filters.
>
> [rest deletia]
>
> Nah, I suspect it's just because he posts too much to the lists.  No
> real person has THAT much free time on their hands, so he must be a
> spammer. ;-)
>
> Andrew.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing -- perhaps Jarod is some kind of a proof of
concept highly optimized AI knowledge base system, never needing sleep or
nourishment, just producing teriffic mythtv documentation.

Seriously, my spam assassin's spam level of Jarod's emails is -1.4.  So if
google's spam filter finds something wrong with his emails, it's google's
problem.

IvanK.