[mythtv-users] can't record

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Mon Nov 1 17:24:43 UTC 2004

> > make sure you have the right sourceid set for your channel.
> it looks correct. I'm now searching the archives. I've met someone who had the
> same problem in the archives, but they do not provide a  solution.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/78111?search_string=no%20program%20guide%20problem;#78111

Thats the tread I remerbered :-)

could you run and post the results from:
mysql mythconverg -B -e "select * from channel;"

Sould give you something like this :
chanid  channum freqid  sourceid        callsign        name    icon
finetunvideofilters     xmltvid recpriority     contrast
brightness      colour hue      tvformat        commfree        visible
outputfilters
1000    1       203250  1       TV1
TV1     /root/.mythtv/channels/TV1.gif tv1      0       32768   32768
32768   32768           1       1