[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

mary wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 1 10:53:06 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 21:21, Joshua King wrote:
okay yeah i noticed things going a bit a skew

> My data is wrong today too, then again it is mostly wrong...
:-\ that sad to hear .this was all working till yesterday :-\

the actual guide data in mythweb is advanced 1 hour and the program info
is showing 1 hour behind it took me a while to get my head around it

> What region are you in and what does your tv_grab_au config file have in it?
I did a manual mythfilldatabase but I am in sydney
grabing the first digital channel data for each station IE 2,7,9,10 and 28

I attached the file I am using

> For what it's worth many of us are looking for alternatives to tv_grab_au,
> for example this week I don't even have an ABC program guide.
I have seen that ppl have been looking at getting a work around but I was having problems
with getting the script to work that was posted in the list

> To clarify -- the clocks are set correctly on both machines and have the
> right time zone set up in Linux, but the data from the program guide said
> Doctor Who (which is scheduled for 6pm).

yes this machine is the backend and is set for sydney aust the same for
the frontend it being a xboxen both are updated everyday via ntp

> You might want to fiddle with the /usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_au/channel_ids
> file which controls the timezones.
I'll have a look

thanx for the information

Latz mary