[mythtv-users] Pinnacle PCTV pro installation

Jeff Gladnick jeff at snorhino.com
Mon May 31 19:10:43 EDT 2004

I am having a lot of difficulty installing my Pinnacle PCTV pro video card with mythtv.  I got myth installed easily with Knoppmyth, but my unfamiliarity with linux is catching up with me.  I downloaded the BTTV drivers, which seem to be the right thing to do for my card, even though it is the conextant 878a chip.

Is there anyone who has had success installing this particular card, who could give me some pointers, or better yet! has an install script?

My computer is a 1.8ghz celeord, 200gb hd, 128 nvidia 4400, 256 mb ram

Jeff