[mythtv-users] Hauppuage Remote navigation issues

Michelle Moss michelle.moss at iinet.net.au
Mon May 31 19:00:40 EDT 2004

Richie Crews wrote:

> 1) MythMusic – How is it possible to setup the hauppuage to skip to
> the next song? There is only a way to skip 10 seconds into the song. I
> searched the forums and could not find anything on this yet

I think for this you need to change the mappings in the ~/.mythtv/lircrc
file - you can find out what key you need to map by checking the key
bindings (which you can do in mythweb. Seems as though any of >,.,Z,End
keys should skip to the next track.

> 2) Standard Myth Functions – Is it possible to do a scroll larger than
> one line? It would be nice to do a scroll of 10+ lines when using
> mythnews/mythweb and also for setting up recordings.. it would be nice
> not to have to scroll through each listing one by one.

I discovered by accident that pressing some of the number keys allows
you to skip down by more than one line - I think pressing 9 worked but I
can't check it right now.

Michelle