[mythtv-users] My recordings don't resume after a reboot anymore.

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Mon May 31 01:58:19 EDT 2004

I used to be running a cvs version of 0.15.  I just got updated to the
release version of 0.15.  Every so often, my machine locks up when I'm
watching tv on my PVR350.  The crashes are an ivtv issue, I understand.

At any rate, when I used to have to reboot while a recording was in
progress, the recording would resume when the machine came back up.
This doesn't happen any longer.  Is there a way I can get that behaviour
back, so that I can get the remainder of a recording when the PC comes
back up?

Gerald Schepens