[mythtv-users] DataDirect & mythtv-0.14

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sun May 30 21:01:37 EDT 2004

I ran 0.14 for a few months then switched to the CVS version awhile back (a
few months also) and I remember 0.15 was much better at many things...  I
moved for better duplicate checking!

I'd recommend the upgrade!

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"