[mythtv-users] Listings after 9pm eventually go missing.

Kyle Kelly kyle at kylekelly.com
Sun May 30 19:40:32 EDT 2004

Heres a weird problem I'm having.

I'm using cvs (upgraded and installed shortly after 0.15 release) and
have a datadirect account setup and working.  The problem goes like
this.  After setting up the datadirect datasource and doing the initial
mythfilldatabase I have a complete 13 day listing which is perfect.
Unfortunately for each following day that mythfilldatabase is run by
mythbackend a good majority of the channels listings after 9pm are shown
as Unknown in epg and NO DATA in mythweb.  This problem occurs occurs to
each day of listings added after the initial mythfilldatabase.  Quite a
bit of the shows I'm interested in are on at the 9-12pm timeslot and so
obviously this is a quite annoying problem.

The only solution I've been able to come up with is to run setup every
few days and tell it to forget my datasource and redo that, then run
mythfilldatabase again.

Another solution would be preferable.  If anyone else is having this
problem I'd like to know, and if you've come up with a solution that
would be great.

Thanks