[mythtv-users] date format

Jim Bauer jfbauer at comcast.net
Sun May 30 18:19:26 EDT 2004

I noticed after the upgrade to 0.15 that the day-of-week doesn't appear in any
of the dates in mythweb.  So I went to the settings page and added it (%a) to
some of the fields there.  I did see my changes show up in some of the other
pages.  Then I decided to see what the other themes were.  After trying
"compact" everything stopped working.  I remembered seeing something out that
in the mailing list here and found it and did the

	http://mymythbox/settings.php?RESET_THEME=yes

and it was back.  However the date changes I had made were lost.  Ok, I
thought.  I can easilly redo that.  However, no matter what I put in any of
the date format strings (on the mythweb setting page), the change does not
show up on any of the other mythweb pages.