[mythtv-users] Segmentation Fault when trying to tune channel

rowan crane aovi72 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun May 30 07:50:11 EDT 2004

Hi all

Have finally found my tuner type for UK PVR250 to be 18.

When trying

/usr/lib/ivtv/ptune.pl --channel 26 --input /dev/video0 --freqtable
pal-europe-west - in order to try seeing if all is working the following is returned

Ch.26: 511250 8180
Segmentation fault

Also if i reboot i have to reset

# /usr/bin/test_ioctl -u 0xff
# /usr/bin/test_ioctl -p 4
# /usr/bin/test_ioctl -f width=720,height=576
# /usr/bin/test_ioctl -v input=3,output=1

else # /usr/bin/test_ioctl -a returns NTSC rather than PAL.

Any ideas on either count, tearing my hair out on this one

TIA

RC