[mythtv-users] recordings don't appear in mythfrontend

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun May 30 07:37:24 EDT 2004

RJM Bardoel wrote:

> First a wanna say I’m very happy with mythtv 0.15! I upgraded myth
> from 0.14 en reinserted all de data in mythconverg. But when I record
> some stuff, it doesn’t show in mythfrontend under watch recordings or
> delete recordings. The strange thing is that they do get showed in
> mythweb and that the files do exist. Is this a know problem and does
> anyone have a solution for this?

If the rest of your data shows up in the frontend (i.e. conflicts and
the like) I'd check to see if you're showing the wrong recording group.
All of your old recordings *should* have gone into the default group but
it's possible they didn't I supppose. Press MENU while at the wtach
recordings screen and switch to "all programs".