[mythtv-users] wget error running datadirect setup in 0.15

Dave Anderson dave at ineedasite.com
Sat May 29 13:17:19 EDT 2004

I just upgraded to 0.15 from 0.14. I was running xmltv and was using the
temporary fix. When I upgraded to 0.15 I ran mythtvsetup and said yes to
delete channel info figuring I would just start from nothing. I selected
the datadirect for N America, entered my id and password and clicked on
Retrieve Lineup. My screen just flashes and I see the following in the term
window.

2004-05-29 12:09:21 Fetching lineups from DataDirect service...
wget: unrecognized option `--post-file=/tmp/mythpostsmeep3'

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format

Any idea what might be wrong? This system is RH9 and was installed with
ATRPMs following Axel's HowTo.

Thanks
Dave