[mythtv-users] Strange problem with Myth Database

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sat May 29 12:35:14 EDT 2004

xmltv no longer works... See the docs at mythtv.org for "datadirect" and
moving too said datadirect.

On Saturday 29 May 2004 11:48 am, rranjan at muz.servequake.com wrote:
> I have been running MythTV for about 6 months now.I discoved today that my
> program guide does not have any data in it.The system status said , the
> cron job ran but failed to insert new data potential xmltv failure.
> Warning: Is Mythfilldatabase running?
>
> can anyone suggest what to do ?
>
> thanks

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

"No matter what, never, ever, ever, ever tell your girl friend she is looking
a little puffy."
-Ancient chinese proverb

"Some people go to bed with Lucifer, then they cry when they don't greet the
day with God"
-Monster Magnet

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"