[mythtv-users] bit of an update.. and nigly problems.. lol

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Sat May 29 09:43:13 EDT 2004

> Are you running "mythfrontend" or "mythtv".  The frontend shouldn't
> complain about inputs unless you tried to watch live tv on too many of
> them at the same time (to many being defined as more than the number of
> capture cards you have).

all seperate machines.. backend server (FC1 with 1 AverMedia tv card) in
one room.. frontend (FC1 running mythfrontend) in the living room (with
TV) and my PC running FC2 (running mythfrontend)

have I got my head around this wrong? isn't the myth backend allowed to
stream livetv to as many clients as asks for it?

cheers

Craig