[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 2, Mandrake Official or FC1?

Luke Macfarlan lukeineurope at aol.com
Fri May 28 19:45:05 EDT 2004

I just finished getting familiar with a mythbox based around FC1 this
past weekend.  I noticed a few things have happened in the last ten
days or so:

(1) no longer need to use xmltv due to...
(2) a new version of mythtv
(3) Fedora Core 2 and Mandrake 10 official are out

I was wondering if FC2 or Mandrake 10 are ready for Prime Time with
mythtv, or if I should stick to the well-known and well-documented FC1
guide that Jarod has put up over at wilsonnet... let me know what you
all think...

I'm looking for stability here... that's the name of the game.

Hardware:
Antec Aria
Soyo K7VME
AMD 1600+