[mythtv-users] Re: International chars corrupt in theme visor

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Fri May 28 19:01:14 EDT 2004

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Börkel <thomas at boerkel.de> writes:

> HI!
>
> International characters (for example German Umlauts) are corrupt in the
> visor theme in the Myth menus, they are OK in the blue theme.
>
> You can see it, if you use german language and look into the recorded
> shows screen.
>
> This is in 0.14 and 0.15.

I just installed visor from the mythtv site and can't confirm this.
I see umlauts in the title (an é actually) as well as in
the subtitle/description field.

I'm using debian/unstable and mythtv-cvs from just after the 0.15
release.

Bye, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson