[mythtv-users] .15 DataDirect questions

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Fri May 28 11:15:12 EDT 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 09:19, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
>  > You should be
> >
> > running mythfilldatabase from your crontab.
>
> With .15, you can even get rid of cron alltogether.  See
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-9.html#ss9.4

Cool.  I will try and see how this works.  BTW...I ran mythfilldatabase
--refresh-today and it looks like it is still trying to use tv_grab_na
instead of tv_grab_na_dd.  Is this correct? Here is the output:

Refreshing Today's data
using config file /root/.mythtv/Bham.xmltv
/usr/bin/tv_grab_na: Config file /root/.mythtv/Bham.xmltv does not exist, run
me with --configure
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Refreshing Tomorrow's data