[mythtv-users] Myth TV at school

Brent Ellis at MATCH bellis at matchschool.org
Fri May 28 09:20:28 EDT 2004

I had a idea recently of setting up a media server for the school I
work for.  I have a Sun V480 with two processors and a 768 Gig SCSI
Array.  I had thought I would convert the schools video archive to mpeg
or something and save them on the SCSI array then use mythbackend to
serve out video to some small myth frontend machines over the network.
Has anyone had experience with this.  Or more to the point has anyone
had experience with installing MythTV on Sun hardware?

-Brent
IT Director
MATCH School