[mythtv-users] mythconverg problem

Dan Heaver Dan.Heaver at fdmgroup.com
Fri May 28 07:34:38 EDT 2004

Try

repare table recordedmarkup

From mysql

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of mark
Sent: 28 May 2004 12:16
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythconverg problem

On Thursday 27 May 2004 11:48 pm, Bruce Markey wrote:
> mark wrote:
> > I went to backup my database tonight in prep for the 0.15 update,
and
> > got the following returned to me:
> >
> > mysqldump:  Can't get CREATE TABLE for table "recordedmarkup" (Can't
open
> > file: "recordedmarkup.MYI". (errno: 145)
> >
> > Now I went into webmin (go easy on me, I'm database stupid)
> > and looked at the table, and recordedmarkup is indeed fubar.
> >
> > How do I fix it?  I'll hold off on updating until I fix at least
this
> > part.
>
>   mysqlcheck -r -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
>
> --  bjm

Beautiful.  That did it.  Thanks.

Mark

http://www.star.net.uk

This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.