[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri May 28 04:48:34 EDT 2004

Pierre Diversé wrote:
> Yes I am having this issue ;-), did the update Bruce posted... no luck
> mythfrontend now gives me
>
> 2004-05-28 03:31:04 Upgrading to schema version 1048
> DB Error (Performing database upgrade):
> Query was:
> CREATE TABLE networkiconmap (    id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
> network VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL UNIQUE,    url VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
> PRIMARY KEY(id));
> Driver error was [2/1050]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> Table 'networkiconmap' already exists

Well, that's not "search" but a different update. Did it crash
or did you hit Ctl-C because it was taking too long or something?

> any ideas??

Cut'n'paste:

CREATE TABLE callsignnetworkmap (
    id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    callsign VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL UNIQUE,
    network VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY(id);

Then:

DELETE FROM settings WHERE value='DBSchemaVer';
INSERT INTO settings (value, data) VALUES ('DBSchemaVer', '1048');

--  bjm