[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV CVS & DataDirect - Success!

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed May 26 14:20:31 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 08:13:16AM -0700, David Rees wrote:
> Karm may wrote, On 5/26/2004 6:48 AM:
> >>I upgraded to MythTV CVS using the bleeding ATRPMs repository
> >>tonight. So far, things appear to be working great, nothing
> >>abnormal all and the new data direct feed worked perfectly
> >>following the directions in the howto:
> >>http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-21.html#ss21.19
> >
> >What was the apt-get command that you used to get
> >myth-cvs components?  I tried to use the <rpm of
> >interest>=0.15 and was not able to fetch the <rpm of
> >interest>.  What do you have to your source.list?
>
> I'm using yum.  Here's the relevant entry in my /etc/yum.conf (I'm using
> FC 1).
>
> [at-bleeding]
> name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - ATrpms bleeding
> baseurl=http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/at-bleeding
> gpgcheck=1
>
> I've also got entries in there for at-stable, good and testing.

You don't need the latter, at some point I allowed lower stabilities
to swallow higher ones, so people would not forget to use "stable"
with "bleeding" and so on. It doesn't hurt if you have them, it only
takes more time to check updates.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net