[mythtv-users] Re: apt-get nvidia dependency errors

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed May 26 04:13:35 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 12:25:47AM -0700, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On May 25, 2004, at 23:12, Derek Christensen wrote:
>
> >Hi all (although I assume this is mostly for Axel),
> >
> >I have just tried #apt-get update && apt-get install
> >nvidia-graphics4363 and I am (still) getting the following error:
> >The following packages have unmet dependencies:
> >  nvidia-graphics4363: Depends: python2 (= 2.2)
>
> Packaging bug, Axel's aware of it and working to fix it. Wait a little
> while, then apt-get update, apt-get install.

Hm, that was fixed (at least that's what I thought) almost 24h before
Derek's post. Derek, are you perhaps using an outdated mirror?

Otherwise could you pass on the output of apt-cache policy
nvidia-graphics4363? Thanks.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net