[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV CVS & DataDirect - Success!

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed May 26 03:47:39 EDT 2004

On May 21, 2004, at 00:49, Axel Thimm wrote:

> On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 12:29:06AM -0700, David Rees wrote:
>> I upgraded to MythTV CVS using the bleeding ATRPMs repository tonight.
>>
>> So far, things appear to be working great, nothing abnormal all and
>> the
>> new data direct feed worked perfectly following the directions in the
>> howto: http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-21.html#ss21.19
>
> Thanks for the feedback on the CVS rpms!

Works for me too. I just upgraded both my production systems to 'em
tonight, converted everything over to DataDirect. Piece o' cake. Aside
from the channel icon replace command not working (no biggie to me, and
no time to hunt for a mysql 3.x compatible solution right this moment).

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/