[mythtv-users] How to stream movies from mythweb to windows clients?

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sun May 23 12:57:49 EDT 2004

Hi William,

Thanks for replying to one of my questions, my turn to return the favor.

Try installing the dsmyth filters on your windows box. They can be found
here:

http://dsmyth.sourceforge.net/

(click the download page link after reading).

Then, from the recorded programs webpage simply click on the link and
let Windows Media player play the video.  This worked for me running
WinXP with latest Media Player 9.

Hope this goes as easily for you as it did for me.

Cheers!
Eric