[mythtv-users] Buffer Dump to Recordings

Mike J. Harrison MJHarrison at eclnet.com
Mon May 24 17:50:06 EDT 2004

I was watching TV last night, and realized at the end of the program I
was watching that I wanted a copy of it to view later.  Since it was all
still in the buffer (I hadn't changed channels), is it possible to dump
the buffer to the hard drive (Maybe in the recordings folder?), even if
it's just marked with a time stamp?

Just curious -- might not be a bad idea for a simple feature addition if
it's not already possible.  Might make it possible to catch those
hilarious advertisements or a funny moment in a program you don't
normally record.  Thoughts?

Mike