[mythtv-users] mythweb downloading video...cvs

David myth at dgreaves.com
Mon May 24 16:09:44 EDT 2004

bobnvic at everestkc.net wrote:

>Travis Kelley wrote:
>

>>I started running the cvs version of mythweb last night and
>>noticed we
>>now have support to download the video's from myth.  One problem I
>>havenoticed is that if you have movies in directories under the
>>directoryyou specified in mythtv for your video directory they
>>can't be
>>downloaded properly.  For instance if your video directory is
>>/video and
>>you have a /video/comedy when you try to download a movie from the
>>/video/comedy folder mythweb will attempt to pull it from the /video
>>folder.  Seems like mythweb isn't picking up the fact that the video's
>>are not in the "root" directory.  Anyone else experienced this?
>>

>I just sent a patch to the developer mailing list to fix this.
>Let me know if there any any other problems or ideas for the mythvideo
>page in mythweb.  I'm looking for *simple* projects to do in mythweb
>as I'm just learning php (and coding in general).
>
>Bob C

I've been meaning to get into some myth development. I started a page on
the wiki to jot down some notes about the code structure. You know the
kind of thing , tracing the source and functions a typical request goes
through, some of the interactions etc.
it's here (still totally empty!)
  http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/CodeWalkThrough

Maybe you'd like to put something up about mythweb (I have no idea about
php :) )

David