[mythtv-users] Feature request or pointer to code - OSD cutoff

Bill Coghill bill at bcd.cx
Mon May 24 09:11:46 EDT 2004

I wonder if it might be better to have the OSD within the 4:3 safe area
of the 16:9 image which would then meant that if you were in zoomed 16:9
on a 4:3 device that you would still get the OSD fully on screen.  It
would be a bit funny looking in some of the modes (none of which
immediately spring to mind..)

Just a thought..

Bill.