[mythtv-users] New features in CVS 0.15

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun May 23 23:54:27 EDT 2004

Bruce Smith wrote:
> Here is a very small picture showing a portion of mythweb with the dup:
> http://www.reddog.org/dup.jpg

Mythweb? D'oh! I've been talking about the EPG in mythfrontend.
I don't know if Chris has had a chance to look into doing
something similar in the web interface.

> Maybe a real recent change in CVS fixed it, and you're more current
> than I am?  I'm running the latest atrpm, and "rpm -qi mythtv" shows:
>   Build Date: Sat 22 May 2004 06:10:51 AM EDT

The enhacement to the mythfrontend EPG went in shortly after the
new scheduler over two months ago.

Still, the scheduler on your master backend works the same way
even if you use the web interface. Therefore, you can choose
a show from either WWMT and the scheduler should choose the
appropriate available input.

> I appreciate you helping with this!

No prob. I'll drop a note to Chris about this.

--  bjm