[mythtv] RE: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd backport data to .14 system?

Eric Weide eyd at cox.net
Sat May 22 11:00:12 EDT 2004

I'm having problems with the new version of xmltv.  I've installed the
new version, but it still looks like it's the old version.

*  media-tv/xmltv
      Latest version available: 0.5.23
      Latest version installed: 0.5.33
      Size of downloaded files: 397 kB

bash-2.05b$ tv_grab_na_dd --version
XMLTV module version 0.5.23
This is tv_grab_na_dd.IN version 1.10, 2004/05/08 09:15:26

After emerging the package, and running into this problem, I manually
downloaded it from sourceforge and that didn't change the problem.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  If not, can someone upload a good
tarball?  Thanks.

Here's the error I get now.

bash-2.05b$ tv_grab_na_dd --configure
*ERROR* XMLTV.PM 0.5.32 required