[mythtv-users] rpm => cvs: lircrc question

Fa Yoeu fayoeu at comcast.net
Sat May 22 04:01:49 EDT 2004

This works for me, I don't know if it is the correct solution.

1.  go.myth script runs when kde loads up and starts an irxevent and
irexec processes, then starts mythfrontend

[root at localhost fa]# cat /home/fa/bin/go.myth
#!/bin/bash

xset -dpms s off
killall -9 irxevent
killall -9 lt-irxevent
killall -9 irexec
killall -9 mythfrontend
sleep 2
/usr/local/bin/irxevent &
/usr/local/bin/irexec -d
mythfrontend

2.  Here is a sample of the .lirc
[root at localhost fa]# cat .lircrc  |more
begin
     prog = irxevent
     button = CH+
     repeat = 3