[mythtv-users] upgraded to cvs (ATrpms), scheduled recordings not recognized

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Sat May 22 02:12:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I upgraded to Axel's CVS packages tonight - it went great, including the
zap2it data direct setup and download.  I was able to start up
mythbackend and mythfrontend and view shows that were recorded using
mythtv 0.14, no problem.

However, myth isn't recognizing my scheduled recordings.  The "record"
table is populated, and when I search for a program that's already
scheduled (like Blue's Clues, which gets recorded daily) it's
highlighted in the menu, indicating it's to be recorded.  I can hit "i"
to view the advanced recording menu, and everything is still set up
correctly.  It's just when I go to the "Fix Schedule" menu it says "you
haven't scheduled any programs to be recorded."  Same deal if I go to
the Scheduled Recordings page in MythWeb - it says nothing is scheduled.
  But in MythWeb I can go to the Recording Schedules page and all of my
normally recorded shows are there.

I also tried scheduling a new, random program to record tonight, but it
doesn't appear under Scheduled Recordings, either.

Help, please :-)  Thanks.