[mythtv-users] zap2it pages empty: no information

Shane Hetzel shane-lists at thehillpeople.org
Fri May 21 16:06:38 EDT 2004

Zap2it has changed their page format for the first time in 6 months or so,
and this time it looks like the XMLTV people aren't going to update
tv_grab_na to accomodate. On the upside, the new script tv_grab_na_dd was
developed in cooperation with Zap2it, and appears to download the data in a
more "pure" data format (I don't know the specifics) rather than scraping
hundreds of HTML files. It's much easier on their servers, although they do
ask that you fill out a survey every quarter.

There is currently a discussion going on this mailing list under the