[mythtv-users] Re: atrpms-kickstart missing

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 21 04:56:29 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 10:32:46AM +0200, Franco wrote:
> > Well, atrpms-kickstart is back online, I was going to overhaul it, but
> > I postponed the action until the FC2 dust settles down a bit.
>
> BTW, I'm having "horrible" problems with FC2 & apt-get and stuff.
>
> I get tons of errors both with "apt-get update", "apt-get dist-upgrade"
> and "apt-get install mythtv-suite" (or any single component of it).
>
> It's a fresh install of FC2 on formatted disks.
> Hope this is an already known issue?

ATrpms for FC2 has not been released yet, but a lot of packages are
available for testing purposes. I have moved them all out to
at-bleeding to underline this.

Feel free to test, but consider all as beta. Bug reports on
bugzilla.atrpms.net or the atrpms mailing lists are welcome (please
don't post FC2 packaging problems here).

When ATrpms goes offcially FC2 I will drop an annoucement mail.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net