[mythtv-users] Motorola DTC-2000 cable tuners

Josh Litherland josh at temp123.org
Wed May 19 16:15:07 EDT 2004

Here's a script that allows remote control of this common family of
digital cable boxes through the serial port.  Couldn't find if this box
was supported anywhere on the site or in the list archives, so I figured
I'd post this work-in-progress script.  I'll be integrating it with
mythtv and submitting something more polished in the next couple days,
but this at least seems to have the hex codes and timing right.

http://temp123.org/pub/sendcode.sh

Please CC me any comments/responses, as I'm not on the list.

Thanks !

--
Josh Litherland (josh at temp123.org)