[mythtv-users] Discussion board for MythTV with DVB-Cards

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Wed May 19 09:32:13 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 11:33:32AM +0200, Christian Höhle wrote:
> following postings in this list, i found out mythtv configurations using
> dvb-cards are problematic. For the community's comfort ;-) I have set up a
> board where especially "mythtv and dvb" - Topics may be discussed. I further
> would like to evaluate running and not running DVB-S configurations and
> components. Corresponding sections are also found in that board. Every now
> and then, i'd like to collect the results of that poll and post it here to
> create something like a buyers guide for MythTV-with-DVB components.
>
> So, everyone is invited to visit http://www.choehle.de/phpBB2 and populate
> the board with some discussions ;-)

Hey Chris,

It looks like it would be better to discuss Myth problems on this list
(mythtv-users) and DVB problems on the linux-dvb list (at linuxtv.org).
There are already quite a few users on those lists who can help with the
right questions.

I have a 2xDVB-T card setup with MythTV from CVS and it's working well.

Hamish