[mythtv-users] 0.00GB files...

Michael Donohue mdonohue+myth-users at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 18 09:31:14 EDT 2004

Could you give some more details about the flags you pass to ivtv.  I've
been getting 0 length files after the myth box has been on for a while.  I
assumed it was just a bug in the ivtv driver.  Unloading it, and loading it
again usually fixes it temporarily.

If there's an actual fix for the problem, I'd love to hear it.

Michael

--On Tuesday, May 18, 2004 11:25 AM +0100 Stephen Tait