[mythtv-users] HD noise and PVR250

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 12:13:51 EDT 2004

Assuming you have a spare 5 1/4" bay, use the $100.00+ you would
have spent on the PVR and buy a SilentDrive HDD enclosure, instead.

I believe they run in the $25.00 range.  I used one in my living room
system until I decided to split the front/backend (and move the big
noisy disk back to the office).

Mik