[mythtv-users] apt-get dist-upgrade removed xine!!!

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Sun May 16 11:45:41 EDT 2004

Yes, much.

Which M are you referring to? I refer you to the many threads on the
confusion of finding the needed info for MythTV due to the number of M's and
forums and wiki's, etc.

In all of the above mentioned threads, it seems, that the best place to look
is this mailing list.

BTW, I was able to find the info I required (mplayer dvd:// -dvd-device %d
-ao alsa1x -srate 48000 -fs -zoom -vo xv) by deep Googling, but I have not
come up with any help on getting xine reinstalled.

Thanks for the reply, BTW. Your post was well worth the bandwidth required
to send it and the storage space needed to hold it.