[mythtv-users] MythMusic Getting CD Track Info From Freedb Or CDDB?

KianTeck chua_kianteck at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 16 11:12:03 EDT 2004

Additional information:

I stopped mythtv and restarted it from a shell.  Then got into
MythMusic.  When I inserted a CD into the drive, this is what I got:

databasebox.o: Couldn't find your CD. It may not be in the freedb database.
               More likely, however, is that you need to delete  ~/.cddb and
               ~/.cdserverrc and restart mythmusic. Have a nice day.

I did as what the above suggested, but still no  luck.  The above files
are being recreated.

So, what's gone wrong?  Please help.

Thanks
KianTeck