[mythtv-users] Alsa + kernel 2.4.22 and Jarods guide

rowan crane aovi72 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun May 16 10:41:06 EDT 2004

Thanks for clarifying David

Have installed 2179.nptl_47. Am now getting

cannot find package alsa-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at

Anyone know where i can grab this from? Perhaps the guide should have a little
Note on the Kernel section to alert people to this? I realise ALSA isn't a pre-
requisite, but i for one would like its superior sound quality and features.

TIA

RC