[mythtv-users] Forums

Jeff "Muddy" Waters mythtv at muddysmind.com
Sat May 15 10:50:15 EDT 2004

Hey All,

I setup some forums off my site for mythtv, lirc, ivtv and avidemux for
those like me who don't do well with mail lists. If you would like to
use them they are located at http://www.muddysmind.com/forum/index.php .
If anyone has an idea on how to pull data from the mail list to put into
the forum I'd love to know how. (or a way to organize it better as it's
my first try at one) Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.

p.s. before a flame war starts I'm not trying to replace the mail lists
or the equally confusing wiki. It's just my feeble attempt to do what I
can to help out since I don't program.

Respectfully,
Jeff "Muddy" Waters