[mythtv-users] RE: Xine Playing DVD's inside Myth

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri May 14 09:57:20 EDT 2004

Op vrijdag 14 mei 2004 14:51, schreef Scott Rowe:
> <tongue planted firmly in cheek>
>
> You know if you had a decent email reader, you wouldn't have to worry about
> folks starting new threads by responding to a thread or folks sending HTML
> email. You know, something like outlook. Or maybe if we had a forum / bb.
> *grin, duck, and run*

Hehe...

I hope you know there are people who like to read there mail _everywhere_.
Plaintext is very low bandwidth, it renders good on almost all electronic
devices with some sort of LCD display.

And actually the Outlook folks seems to be the people who keep sending HTML
mails, though it can be disabled, most just people don't do that.

There are also people who don't like threaded mailbox views.

Did I bite enough? ;-)

	Henk Poley <><